Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Drama Mama

Says no! There has to be some limits, and we learned one! Two families under one roof is just tough!! Kudos to anyone that can do that...especially when parental roles differ! Atleast we tried? And since there were so many offers of y'all who must be smarter than I, well you didn't win the contest and the next host family is hopefully going to be a good match until there is better stability. We did survive though!

Busy things happening and Luke has vacation next week. Looking into a virtual acadamy, there seems to be some bus topics for my boys that seem untolerable to us and their vulnerabilities. I will not stop at any measure to ensure that my kids are getting the best preperations to be successful, happy, and healthy now and forever! So deciding where to compromise is finding to be a no-brainer. If only it were that easy!

Luke is fried out with his job and we are considering other options for our family, as there is no dress rehearsal in life and God has a good plan for us. That is what is exciting about it, I know somebody knows what the heck this life means!! And any glimpses I get or chance I have to make things better, that's where you might find me. Or else at the local dollar store. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!