Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just A Day

Is this the "quit looking at me" grump face or what? Days like this I wonder if we should just got back to bed...yeah right, as if that would ever happen!
And my sweet girl, this is a darling picture I had to share, she has such a loving disposition, and this captivates her peaceful soul that is teaching me every day! Thanks Naomi!! I love you!!
Seriously, this is the cuteness I am countered with on a day that a nap seems impossible.
And this little grin too, knowing that her and brother are not listening and having their own little party instead. Can't win them all, but at least this peanut will crash and rest at another point, or whenever I pull the 3 year old out of there. We have yet to move Noah back downstairs after our foster family experience...days like this though it is a pressing idea. Snickers siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!