- The girls had dance/gymnastics pictures yesterday and I remembered just in time! And am thankful that Grandpa Deno came and took Noah to save me of that experience.
- Naomi is officially walking, but still prefers her chimp crawl- I really want to put her in brown and give her a banana for a recording, better do that soon!
- This week yet I need to schedule a meeting to setup the Spanish website with the Chinese website guru; send out my facility solicitation letter for a gala fundraiser.
- I have my homework obligations for Beth Moore Patriarchs, and the Spanish I forgot about last week. I can't imagine going back to school!
- Going to see Tech High School's play tomorrow night, to support my girl K.B.- she is a very talented girl and I try to back her up when I can, kinda a surrogate momma.
- Have to clean my house:( or the finer details of it. Having a Pampered Chef party and get together Friday night...open invite to any of my locals:)
- Saturday marks the first 2 hour Spanish and Lexi is going, but I am going to try and make it to church for a worship training workshop.
- Sunday Luke (and myself, sitters provided) is going to help at church for the SuperBowl party, a huge outreach for area teens. They also do the dodgeball, I guess a recent count was 426 kids! Isn't that crazy! But I am sure Adam and David will enjoy the event too.
- Had a LONG conversation with PedsRehab yesterday and they are going to start testing Reany to give the discharge baseline, and after 6 years of therapy...we are "taking a break." Grieving process involved with that, but in the end I know my baby will do great. She has plateaued in certain areas and they feel that she is not benefiting from therapy.
- Adam's meeting with his case manager went great and the director of special ed attended too. Funny that I learned after the meeting that Adam was spouting off that he might be home schooled next year. Something of course he hadn't even directly heard, but had heard enough eavesdropping to think that might be an option. Funny when the kid can pick up on stuff you'd rather not. Laugh it off.
- The robes have been released with minor injury, note to self- sopping wet articles will freeze to frozen things in freezing weather. I wish I were home when Luke did that chiseling project.
- Naomi has been crabby pants with molars coming in.
- A parenting adopted teens retreat is coming up in March- at the tail end of Luke's next vacation so really excited to learn of that, I bet I was the first to register!!
- That's all folks...now on with my day! God Bless!
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!