Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No Complaints

so no writing. Sick kids, full house, new transition, conferences, advocacy, emotional baggage of others, lack of sleep. whew!! That, in a nutshell my friend is just the start of what I have been doing lately.

We are going on a walk today to leave the house. Noah has been reminding me of the Montessori with his 3rd day absent due to random up-chucks.

Luke couldn't get home fast enough, I am darting out for my 30% off at Kohls and other priorities, such as the mail I have been sitting on for days now- how hard could it be to get stamps?
I don't have the time to tell you!!
They need a drive-through!!

God is good, and I am trying to be obedient. So, no complaining. If the facts may resemble complaints that is based on your own concepts and theories:) I am going to have a blessed day and continue to work for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!