Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Friday, February 4, 2011

Looming figure

in a deep sleep, as a mom, you awake. Or I do atleast. And what a good thing. Today it was, "Mom, everyone is up here."
"okay..." hop outta bed, grab my phone to check the time. Oops, 6:40! My alarm goes off at 6:15 but I usually have some conversations (in my head, don't worry) and then I am always making lunches by the time the boys get upstairs at 6:30.

So today, I made lunches in less than 5 minutes and sent the boys off by 6:47. Usually it is 6:45 and I was glad that the only wardrobe problem was a fairly contrasting shirt combo from Adam, not the pj shirt David forgot he had on yesterday. At some point, and with some things, I cannot be too concerned. As long as I get to see him before a job interview, we are probably ok with his clothing choices.

What a smooth morning! I should sleep in everyday!! Now it is 7:15 and the girls have left too. Maybe I should go back to bed? Nah, that's boring. I have much more exciting things to do like put laundry away, organize closets, clean stuff, and prep food. I have some minor errands to do and am meeting a friend for lunch. For a pig like me, the benefit of having little kids is that buffet is best, for their attention of course, so not sure where the lunch date will be, but I will have many moons of having lite cute lunch dates. Chinese sounds good to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!