Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A dozen kids and a few referees

so that is what my world has come to. It will take some adjusting, I didn't know that public schools need time to start a kid. During session, I just assumed that they were like, "hi, float with these kids until we figure it out," but no, it is day 3 for a 5th grader. The teacher in me has reading and writing assignments! There is no normal here so it is hard to screw us up... well it will just take a few weeks to ground in how we roll and our different activities. So far so good. I am thinking it surely must be practice for additions some day. There are over 600 kids in MN that need homes. If the question is why then why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!