Says the Lord when he glares the roads with ice and after several attempts with the whole family in the back seat of the van we cannot make it out of the driveway. We enjoyed heading back in the house and staying home. We practiced the girls Christmas songs, had devotions, and played a game. Now Luke has all but Adam and Naomi (including Bruno!) on a walk. I hope they make it home by dark. Split pea soup is on. Just kind of a cloudy white day all around. Sorry guys, you are not going anywhere. Hence the van parked on the iced lawn. We just didn't want to take any chances, if you can't get out of your driveway it is better to just stay home. The day continues to be wet and frozen. Minnesota nice right here folks!
I am a stay at home mom of 10 beautiful kids. I also have 2 step-daughters that we like to see as much as possible, I have entered the grandma chapter thanks to them! Life is busy and I am thankful for a great husband. We love the Lord and are blessed in many many ways. We have special needs children, so we strive to maintain balance among the household. I need more "me time" than a trip without kids to restock, I have gallon jugs of condiments in my fridge, I suffer from psoriatic arthritis and am a biologics poster child, I am a bottom dollar clearance shopper, I loved having litters of Boxer puppies, I am too cheap to buy birthday cards and they just get thrown away anyhow, I cut all my kids' hair, I wish I had more time to garden- I have failed my mother-in-laws expectations with their house we bought! I pray for patience, Luke washes the floors, I love cats, I am a substitue teacher when I want to, I teach ESL for VIPKID, I have a sharp eye for detail, and I hope you enjoy my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!