wow. I was going to post yesterday, and that never happened...yes, like all the other yesterdays. Except Reany, it is today or "not" today. Wonder if I would love that freedom or hate the confusion. Hmm. That is a good question. ANY HOW...
Four nights in a row I have brought Naomi to bed and then crashed myself. All the while, especially on the 3rd and 4th nights knowing that I really shouldn't retire so early, as all the nights were before 830pm. So I don't full fledged say goodnight to Luke and then just ZoNk out.
I was consumed by a sense of giddyness now though, as I awake to a dark quiet home at 6am. Wow! 642 and still counting! I have brewed some coffee_yum!_ , ran a load of laundry, sorted a wee bit of laundry, catching up with online friends, reviewed my Sunday school packet, opened up to Matt18, and ready for the sunrise... and I can see a faint pale blue glow coming upon us:)
Good Morning!
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!