I we are co-sleepers and love it (when her and I sleep good!!) I am not going to roll on her and squish her! More than anything though she is safer in my arms and in my bed than in her own, at the mercy of Noah. And I trust that darling wonderful brother to her, he is such a love and is SOOO good to her, but he is 3. Point said.
At her 10 month,
she is in the 95%
for height and the
85% for weight!
You go girl!!
She is pulling herself up on things, has 3 teeth
on top and two on the bottom. She is not as
interested in being fed anymore...gaining
more independence all the time. Must be
one of my favorite ages, loving her up!!
she is in the 95%
for height and the
85% for weight!
You go girl!!
She is pulling herself up on things, has 3 teeth
on top and two on the bottom. She is not as
interested in being fed anymore...gaining
more independence all the time. Must be
one of my favorite ages, loving her up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!