Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Catching that hour...

Once I heard a Native American joke about only white man is stupid enough to think if you change your clock you get more daylight or more time or something. Naomi is still adjusting, since she wants to continue getting up about an hour earlier, she is gradually adjusting.

Which is fine if you have a baby bjorn and she is only 22 pounds and they outgrow it at 25. Why? Because the art of responsibility is slightly defected with the attachment of a mobile 22 pound child strapped to your chest. Luckily making lunches can be robotic and I could possible do it with my eyes closed. Next experiment.

With the holidays around the corner we are finally into our fall routines and doing pretty good. Adam has bowling for school, second year in a row and we were try8ing to decide if his lack of interest had any motivation, bowling should be his best sport!

So first of all he had no regard for his permission slip and never directly gave it to me. Said it was $8 and I said he might have to use his own cash, as I only had $5 cash. We are just not cash carrying people these days. So then a week goes by and he is tight lipped about it. I said that if he didn't want to go enough to spend his own money why should I spend mine. Then the teacher sent me an email. Said don't bring it up because she thought he wanted to stay back and get to hang out in her room. That is not the case though and he seemed disappointed when she shared that the kids that don't go are doing some other thing in another room.

Ironically enough, he locked his money and the key to get in the room this morning. So guess what? Adam got a check for the bowling and I am left wondering if this is p.a. /r.a.d. /a.s.d. related. Why analyze, to hold it against him? No, I just like figuring stuff out!! Unfortunately there is no big answer key. It is only by the grace of God and his new mercies every morning that any of us can share oxygen and try our best here on earth anyhow.... Good Morning to you and May God bless your heart and mind today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!