Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Saturday, September 18, 2010

"Watch This One!"

Something rewarding for a near
three year old
to win a wow, get a whoo,
or any reaction.

So...
Noah and I were enjoying a pizza and pop lunch
after shopping at Sams. At the other
end of the table sat an
elderly couple.

The lady says to Noah,
"that's a big bite for a little boy!"

Which served to be an ego booster for the little man.
He then replies, "Watch this one!" as
he takes his next bite.

Thinking it was funny and knowing that
she hadn't heard him, I told
her what he said.
We look at him to see that pizza is just spilling
from his mouth,
in attempt
to impress.
hehe

But yes, we did watch and it was cute.
Little people and their love of attention!
Watch Me!
I love to!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!