Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am free to do what I want....

any old time, okay fine, between the bus schedule atleast!! We got home yesterday from camp (post to come:) and the fridge was empty. I have concluded that $42.00 a week for school lunches is not cost effective and it is in our best interest for budget, and nutrition, to pack our own lunches. Just not today!! Unfortunately it was raining this morning, and then the boys broke my all time rule. Never leave the house without saying good bye and me knowing you are leaving. I had went downstairs to get Adam's heavier coat, as he asked for it. Upon my return to discover they had left and if it wasn't raining I would have chased them down. Last year they were begging for me to take their picture, hmmm maybe this is proof they are growing up. Or, more likely they just forgot, as the rule. Oh well. I am soooo glad to start school today! It was a very long summer, as usual and with the boys getting older yet stuck at the 8/9 yo areas, makes for emotionally draining days!! The girls were off to a great start though and I got their pictures. They are very cute, in matching outfits this morning, pics to come, pics to come. They also start dance and gymnastics tonight, so that is exciting to jump right into our fall schedule like that. Busy day for Reany with therapy and dance, let's hope she can handle it. And if not some extra sleep time should make up for it. We are blessed and the house is quite. My babies are still sleeping, and I remember that being a stay at home mom is really enjoyable when a good crew is off to school. Cheers to all my home school moms, don't know how you do it!! When there is a day off, can I send my kids to your house? Oh and the baby calls, that's what I get for being a smarty pants. Enjoy the season all!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! When there's a day off I'll send my kids to YOUR house! LOL

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy! i love feedback!