Hey it' me Naomi, proud to have popped my
first tooth!! It was my top right, Mom has
given me a complex because it is supposed
to be a bottom tooth. I set standards, WTH?
I love the twirl of my tongue to feel the jagged
little tooth. Two days later the left top broke.
A week later and my bottom right and
another
day the start of my bottom left. Wow! If they
would just get a little bigger, just shy of a
mouthful!!
The best giggle I get is when Mom
bounces me off her big gut, gets me
every time. I secretly hope that
her seemingly pointless Y routines
don't firm up her abs so much that
she couldn't do that for me still. A
hearty good laugh is good for the
soul. And you can kinda see my
tooth!! It is there!! yay me!!!
btw, thanks Noah for bonking me with the
filthy toy from the playground. Good thing
Mom isn't a germ freak or it would surely
have gotten infected!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!