Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, September 9, 2010


Noah owns what he does. He owned that international soccer field.
And it was his first game ever.
He is little man.

See Noah keeping up with the rest of 'em!!



Me and my big kids
took the
"Screaming Eagle" Zipline
185' high!!
Aren't the brave?!


Naomi meets her first turtle:)



The girls really wanted to do the swim test
but the weather
just didn't
fancy
them!!
Maybe next year girls!
Otherwise you can do the polar plunge, I promise
to do that next year too then. Oops, it's in
writing that I would be getting up before
8am and jumping in a really
cold lake.
Sure, why not? I am young and energetic and crazy and what a
great way to start the day!
See ya next year, Cedar lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!