Adam's most popular words are: actually, by the way, apparently, and really. He bought a skidoo sled and it is "really like a real snowmobile." Enjoying basketball Saturday mornings and has been doing great with his dishes duties.
Aubrey pierced her nose, no comment. She is an alternate for the dance team now that JV finished, I am considering volunteer coaching JV next year because it seems the get a really short end of a stick.
Lexi wants to take up Spanish with me, and for our private missionary training program I am happy for her. She also wants to help out in the kids church-time, so that is great. Now if we can just be sure that she makes it to her own class, no additional comments.
David refuses to wear his new tennis shoes and I cannot convince him that the snow will not affect their traction. He is liking Saturday basketball as well. He is really great with little kids too and I always hear compliments when he helps at church.
Libby was furious that her little tooth broke into 3 pieces and somehow it was my fault. She is now learning English at school too, which she was really excited about. Luke says she is a mix between my sister and I. She is not gluten free anymore either. what a hassle that was!
Noah has a sore shoulder and gets a lil date with mommy to the doctor today. Funny how that is what it takes:) He is enjoying the biggest kid bed of the house and I even found some awesome truck sheets for less than $5 at target. He tells great stories and has an awesome imagination.
Naomi was mastering standing last night and is on the verge of taking more than two tiny steps. She popped her top left molar and that continues to be challenging our sleep...why does it seem to bug her so much more when we should be sleeping? She has claimed a ratted old doll of Reany's, despite having 4 new babies from birthday gifts.
I thought that seemed short, but forgot Reany. Suddenly 8 kids just doesn't really phase me.
Reany is growing her hair out, even though she asks for a haircut nearly each week or when I cut the boys hair for sure. She has always had the cute bob, but I am hoping she can grow it out until dance recital in May, just for something different. She is working on her first research paper about President Zachary Taylor. She is also waiting for the tooth fairy, again. Don't ask me?!
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!