Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Friday, October 29, 2010

My Seasons Poem...

Just as the leaves change color and fall.
The children always grow and do not stay small.

Winter ready in Minnesota.
Any day my baby will start saying "ma."

The chill in the air tells summer bye.
Each season seems to pass and life seems to fly.

Who needs new boots, hat, mittens, or coat?
Will Christmas presents be hidden in the boat?

Just as I think another winter,
no fair! I remember the delightful air.

Take in your chest and breath out in steam.
Icicles on tree branches a dainty dream.

Just as one moment seems lasting long,
the neighborhood birds have retired their song.

Here in our state we get the best deal,
four seasons to experience, love, and feel.

Some days I wish of the equator,
but gotta find our winter stuff...see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!