Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, October 14, 2010

functional family

To show my dedication to my husband,
we went fishing for a date.
What?
No Granite City and Kohls?
I know, I know, sacrifices we make.
Someone told me that the fish
don't have feelings in their mouths...is that true?
It was nice to be out on the lake, Sugar, with my
Sugar.
Time alone is priceless and we
pay the price in
dysfunction
if we do not take time to
nurture our relationship as the
husband and wife
mom and dad
mamma and the pappa.
But since then we have returned to Granite City and Kohls:)
Dixie came to visit!! She was my baby, even though she was Luke's BD present four years ago. We had two litters with her and that was aWeSoMe!!! She is just a love, I call her snufalufagus because she gets all excited and sniffles. Some good friends adopted her because we were going to get another female to breed; however, I have yet to find my perfect female and do not mind only having one dog. So, my Dixie comes to visit and I love it!! Thanks for sharing her Chelie!!

A dad and his daughter.



A child of love.



Beautiful Blondes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!