And it wouldn't matter any other way.
Tears for him and us.
Whoever found offense in confidentiality, shouldn't care about my story.
My life and my children's lives are a living sacrifice to what is true.
Family is worth it.
Just today word of extended family with a couple neglected little kids going to their parent's first spouses home. A grandparent here for her x husbands kids, that sounds springer style! A 2 1/2 year old being give up by a young single mom because times got tough. That coach adopting a kid or kids only to be abusing them. My heart is pained for abused children. Seriously, such sadness and pains we are living. I guess God has a plan, but I just don't get why some people get to have kids! To sanctify me? I can't take them all. I want a revolution though, I want to see people get it of their comfort zone and wake up, step up, and make what's right here, there, everywhere. What keeps you from fighting the good fight and making a difference?
Create in me a clean heart oh God, and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10
Oh yeah, keep us safe in this transition too.
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!