Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Sunday, July 1, 2012

On the Inside

The walls are thin and the timing off, together a team to try and teach. Some of these kids should be getting college credits! Serving a mighty King, with honor and joy...but boy oh boy...this will be a long haul! Good thing I have been set free!

We had VBS las week and that was awesome. The kids would check in their rooms and everyone was safe and accounted for, I could grab a cup of coffee. I was leading preschool music, lots of fun! Thanks to those of you sharing your beautiful kids with me. Unfortunately, that is not the department to practice perfectionism, so right up my alley! Got to be a long week but the start of onditioning my baby that she can survive without touching mommy. Totally getting a massage this week though, with all those upper body motions for the songs and sleeping with Lillie crooked in my arms night after night, among other stressors...I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!