Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Operation Closet Day

Family Nesting?
I have so far done my upstairs bathroom cupboards, with yet to designate in bags for donation, keep, use. I am constantly trying to analyze if I have my things organized most practical, like where to store things. In this phase of my life, I don't know how you crafters, scrapbookers, and everybody but me (okay that's a little harsh,) get a chance to do projects! Mine are good ideas all binned up waiting to go! I am going to try and have some activities with the kids to actually implement all my genius ideas to reuse and recycle.

How does everyone do it? How do you organize some of these things?! Like your kids clothes and seasons and to grow into, where do the pjs go, or socks, underware, swim suits. Folded in drawers, in closets hung...how do you decide? Hypothetically speaking (hehe here are my analytic terms!) if you were to crunch 3 wardrobes into one typical bedroom setting, how would you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!