Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Friday, December 9, 2011

Six Minutes

That was all the more Noah's school could have for outdoors because of the temperature today, so they didn't go outside. He is now showing me his airplane flights. Luckily he hasn't had to take his ice skates out today yet. He does have some obsessive tendencies, the first day he got his skates (that i bought last year marked down from 49.99 to 6.24 at target!) he could not stop looking at them, touching them, and talking about them. Poor kid even got up in the middle of the night potty break and what does he murmur, "do hockey player skate fast?"

We are now waiting patiently for the rink to be filled up in town. Adam got a nice pair of skates from Grandpa Deno for helping in his garage, David scored a nice pair that my mom had, and I picked up some near new ones for the girls at a garage sale this summer for $5 a piece. Surely it will take about six minutes in the frosty air to wonder what I was thinking...but the Honda will be my warming house!

Glucose testing this Monday, gosh it seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with my first, Libby. That's just crazy. This girl doesn't have a name yet, but I am working with Luke on that now. For a while he was like, "we have plenty of time, months actually, I'm not worried about it." As if I am having anxiety over it; no, but I did tell him I don't want to just toss a name out at the last minute and not really know what her name should be. It is likely Luke's side for family names, so guessing the middle name will be either Helen or Theda for his grandmothers, or Marie as his mother's middle name. And I think it should end in a "ie" sound as our girls trend. Luke thinks we should stick with an "L" or "N" start as our younger bunch. We are taking suggestions!

This weekend we are looking forward to the girls participating with a booster club with Aubrey's dance team. Unfortunately I lost my camera charger so I will not be getting pics. I did order a replacement, thanks to ebay. I also found a charger for a dvd player I bought years ago and lost maybe with the packaging? I am the worst techy in the world, but luckily replacement parts are affordable and available for people like me. I got both for less than $20 total. Not bad.

Speaking of shopping, this year doing 3 presents each kid- and some stocking stuffers. The grinch can take away santa, but not my fun of stuffing goodies and trinkets I collect year round:) So I have a couple gifts yet to get. Super excited for a few of the kids gifts, ukeleles! Isn't that going to be fun! SHH! Luke thought an educational, a toy, and a clothing. Originally he said outfit, and then what was his budget? Total $50. Like maybe in the 1950s. Obviously he is not the shopper, but I am not too far off. Black Friday paid off; however, if you get to Toys R Us at 2:30 am and they are sold out of your one item...not fair! The midnight bull was disappointing because it opened a whole new category of shoppers, the night owls who would never get up early to shop. They should make up their own day, not take mine. Oh well.

Refreshing time of year for me, the crisp air and songs of the Messiah renew my spirit to peace. CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, OH GOD, AND RENEW A RIGHT SPIRIT WITHIN ME. Psalms 51:10

We have been working on scripture memory, little Noah has Romans 6:23 and Luke 11:28 down, super cute! May your advent season be blessed with the joy and love of Jesus in your hearts. If you don't have the true meaning of Christmas, you won't find it under a tree<3
K my six minutes is up. And I did have an airplane construct and phone call interruptions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!