And how? How pathetic to post my September birthdays! Life has been happening, contrary to my blog posts. Catch up club, not only the afterschool program David is participating in, but my attempts for the last couple months here too. Another technical issue, the newer laptop crashed and I really didn't want to load my pics to the old one, but I did. The hard-drive needs to be replaced, of course it is under warranty since it isn't even a year old. Ah electronics. I would like an Ipad- so we'll see how good I've been this year.
What have we been up to? Well, some posts to come...Naomi and I went to Michigan to visit my sister's family. Our baby is...another girl!! Yeah for spoiling Naomi and getting to use her stuff again. Bruno is the proud father of 11 pups...wowza!! Boxers for New Years anyone? Mancala, headbanz, and connect 4 tourneys. Ready for sledding and hot cocoa.
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!