Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Michigan: Mommy and Naomi Getaway

In November, Naomi and I had the privilege of visiting my sister and her family in Michigan. They live there while her smarty pants husband attends the University of Michigan Law School. Only another year left...and hopefully they return for good! We miss them. Ellie is 5 months younger than Naomi, but talks more than her! Naomi has caught up though with her phrases, "where'd ____ go?"

Naomi was such a trooper on the trip, I wish I knew that and we would have been traveling before this, and as of Monday she doesn't fly for free. My baby is turning 2!

We had a great time though, and here are some captured moments of my big sis and our little girls together. They had a blast together and I cannot wait to see them for Christmas too- they fly in on Friday. Yippee!











No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!