Merry Christmas eve!! I love Christmas, celebrating baby Jesus! I love giving gifts, despite the shopping involved. I need to wrap everything though...today! In our house, setting gifts out under the tree is too risky, bound for destruction and accidental discoveries. The kids really don't know they have anything til we place it infront of them! Is that sad? The kids will each have 3 gifts, wiseman? Wise momma, that's still tons of stuff and we have plenty. I keep asking Luke if we can just do Disney instead, I think he thinks I am joking, but I am not! So I am excited to pass out gifts and enjoy time with he kids today and for break. Going to Luke's mom's tomorrow and my dad will come and Naomi and Jesus will celebrate together on Monday. We won't see my mom til the following Monday.
Wishing all of you a blesses Christmas and that you know the true meaning of CHRISTmas.
For God so loved the world that he sent his begotten son and whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16. Now there is something to celebrate! Amen!!
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!