It was a shady moment in the front yard there, it just kept getting better and better.
Luke and his trailer skills, let me tell you. He is good. I couldn't back out of anything with that wheely thing. Then again, he is a professional driver:)
We walked on the road, to each resort to each end of the road. The road just ends in a resort, kinda funny. There must have been dead end signs before our stretch.
Blueberry Pancakes! Libby did pretty good, danger for my summer:)
And she wanted that pic right away. I thought she could climb on the mantel too, but we didn't get that far. Lexi almost got up and Libby just didn't have much luck. There was about maybe 10 inches between.
Great walkway, couldn't snap everything. The big misses were the kids playing and swimming, Luke wrestling with his boat in a wave storm, the momma and her 8 ducklings, and a family pic. Who forgets the family pic? Me.
Great Photo Op, nice tounge, Noah. Can that word ever look right or is it mispelled?
Look at that fuzzy hair! Cruisin' with mom...always puts her to sleep too:)
Yum Yum, Smores are good. The only place reward comes before work is in the dictionary.
We did manage a fire each night, that was impressive for us.
Have I ever mentioned I love plaid?
We had a great time on Vacation, a good time had by all. It was a peaceful area. Creation was no mistake. Wow! Nature and lake life is so tranquil, all of our spirits enjoyed and thrived! It was great for everyone.Check out vrbo if you're going somewhere. Wonderful opportunity to have fun memories with the kids and relax.
Wow! I am so jealous! I can't imagine a campfire. It was 106 here in Texas yesterday! So dry that fireworks were banned.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time. I forget the family photos too. ;)
-Penelope
http://foster2forever.com