Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vacation clean up and VBS

First off, a vacation for us is more than one night. And we were blessed to have found a beautiful home to rent for a vacation of 3 nights up at Leech. For probably the equivelent to gas money for our original idea to do Yellowstone. Another year. Infact, not sure. I learned, as great of a time we had and it was truly awesome up there, I like all inclusinve's better. Family camp, with an itinerary, cooked meals, and various programming is a better trip with the kids. Who'm I kidding, it's a lot of work! But it is so worth it because it is great to explore with the kids and give them that opportunity, even if it is limited, spending time away from home and tourism is fun! I grew up going there several summers, but never did see the location of where that resort was that now isn't the same or name or who knows. That's a huge lake, can't even see across it! It was peaceful and rejuvinating to be on the lake and do nothing but enjoy life away from home. I even came back with clean laundry because they had a washer and dryer. There is proof, that running laundry is kinda like walking for me. Haha. I did get some help unloading my heap of pressed time laundry routines, consisting of my dryer heaped in 3 feet of folded stacked clothes needing to be put away. Typically semi sorted too.
VBS stands for Vacation Bible School. A really fun week and both boys are working too, so it will be great seeing them in a orange shirt! This year I am doing preschool music, and am really enjoying it. My stream of classes come in and I am jumping around, thinking their "motions" are too much now. The best thing is that they are having fun though, it's all good. We do a cute little show on Friday and the whole week is just awesome. Decoration is phenomenal too. I feel really laid back this year, as I didn't work committee- and not with a classroom too. Starting to be a good week though, even with scattered showers. Rec was in the old sanctuary. WHERE I GOT MARRIED!! I have pics to prove it:) Growth. Everything wants to grow I told Luke about my trouble gardens. Everything that has breath praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!