Today is pretty lax. What does that mean? I haven't gotten dressed yet! Well I did change my shirt. I got the 4 off to school with their lunches and even cut David's hair too. When I was at my dads, he gave me the "animal" oster cutter that was my grandmas. That thing is like magic! I had bought one at mills fleet after my beautician friend said that is the best one to use- the dog ones. Walmart only sells junk ones we were replacing every 6 months. The cutter that my grandma used is AWESOME! I just need to get some attachments for it, because it is only the shaver- so David got a nice shorty up to the top.
I have a new gadget on my blog too- to the left you can see waiting kids. I am thrilled to share these kids with you and hopefully some people may find their kid(s). Recently someone said they wanted to adopt a kid that had "nothing wrong with them" and were white. Wow, is that a selfish selfless act then? Just seems weird, yes, there are some kids that need homes that are not "disabled," but in reality- just experiencing the loss of biological family has affected their development and "normalcy." Examine your motives, your purpose, and your expectations. God's plan is bigger and better than yours, so what does it feel like to let go?
Someday I will let you know.
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!