Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Saturday, May 21, 2011

In A Nutshell

Monday- I enjoyed a wonderful hour massage that I got for Mother's Day, the consensus is that I should be getting them monthly. My mom says weekly...wouldn't that be nice!

Tuesday- I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis...yey me! That explains the fairly constant pain in my elbow, periodic pains in my knuckles, hip, ankles...awesome! I have been referred to a reumatologist and will look into preventive care. Psoriatic goes with the psoriasis. Nice duo combo there, fab.

Wednesday- Brought Naomi in and surprised the doc with a positive strep. All she really had was a minor rash, but she had been exposed twice fold, so mamma knew:) Demo'd for my first consultant under me with Norwex. If you still don't know about Norwex pm me and let me give you the low down, but that was fun. I also missed my first ever in 9 years the VBS training night. Wow! It has been almost 10 years at Calvary! I forgot, four years ago I missed too because the girls had rolled the toyota down the hill and hit the neighbors house- that is a fond memory. Especially since no one was hurt.

Thursday- Picked up Libby from school with a temp of 103! She then went to the doc and her strep was negative, but doc said he didn't believe it since her throat was red too and gave her antibiotics anyway. Then David's school nurse requested I get him too, because his "eyes were hurting" and it was "blurry" for him to read. Don't even get me started. We sold the boat and I missed my Beth Moore Bible study on account of that. We are downgrading for the boat, we have too many accidents waiting around to happen to have a nice boat, so hopefully we will find another by our vacation in a few weeks.

Friday- Luke took a sick day! I said it had been earned, and needed his help. David has an appointment with the eye doc, just a fluke thing. Said his vision has gotten slightly worse since last year but to hold off on glasses til fall if he has any trouble, that the blurry spell was perhaps related to sleep or hunger, light or environment. Oh well, at least he got the day off! Plus my little brother and his cute family stopped for a quick visit on their was up to the race up north. Hoping that they stop for the forgotten items when I too am home on Sunday.

Today- Dance Recital! Woo Hoo! Another thing we have earned! As much as I love my girls being in dance and gymnastics, come the end of the year I am just thrilled! That weekly commitment is draining and nearly unbearable sometimes. Their show is at 215 and I hope that Reany does great in her 4 dances. Libby only gets a little stage time running a routine twice, but she is equally excited.

Tomorrow- Number 4: Remember the Sabbath day, keep it holy!! Reany has another dance show and we will leave church early. Last day of Sunday school too!

No wonder I have had no time to post anything, see what my life looks like? And this is just the outline, there are so many things that happen throughout each day that would bore you too much and cramp up my arthritis :(
Prayers be for a peaceful day as the sun is shadowed by rain this morning making fresh the earth and life, may the water restore what is meant to be and give light from the creator to you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!