It's not even 10 after 7 am, and I taking a morning break! The 4 are off to school, I gave a haircut this morning, made lunches (including the egg salad,) made my bed, and am on my 2nd cup of mojo. That's pretty good. Naomi was up at 5 and I just stayed up then. Today I am going to tackle my activities closet, I got a new awesome shelving thing from Sams Club. CODE ADAM, like I think I have seen on Walmart doors, is their lost child message and then all the employees start looking for the little blonde boy in a grey soccer shirt and navy pants. Am I the only one learning this more than how to keep my kid with me?
aNyoNe ElsE hAvE thEsE siTuAtIoNs?!!
It is pretty bad when you have to alert the staff, but after a few minutes, I panicked and had to ask for help. That's when you lose it. But he has these amazing vanishing acts. Next time I am bringing my leash for him, as I run out of room for him in the cart. Or maybe I could go solo....oh now I am just daydreaming:)
Have a fabulous day everyone, the green grass is making me feel so happy! We have earned spring every year! I just love it! Going to try and plant some seeds, last time I gave up on them before doing anything with them, so lets hope for some gardening endurance this season. I know it would be fun for the kids too. They have been worm crazy lately. Libby and Reany actually set up a table and thought they were going to sell worms...a dollar a piece! I quickly informed them that was not really going to be happening, but I am sure their entrepreneur blood was still warm. Soon to come, their party post and that whole smorgasbord of events. xoxo
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!