Just when I think I can blog there is an emergency. Naomi has a great need for momma and I thoroughly enjoy little breaks for myself as they come! Last night I had the shortest commute ever and went to my neighbors to have a Norwex sharing. I joined the team, it is such incredible products I want to teach others about radically reducing chemical and toxins in their homes for their health, beauty, and our environment. Message me if you have any questions:) So this time of year it gets kinda hectic for me. What does that mean? Things are wrapping up, and I welcome summer more and more each day!
Not sure if my kids will do summer school. The boys always have, so guessing so. I had seriously contemplated home schooling but am going to continue with the district for next year. I think I would need some blood pressure medication:)
Reany has lost her glasses, which was news to me until her eyes lit up at justice and said, "glasses! we should get some, I can't find mine!" what?! I need to contact school and ask for help with that.
We have a dumpster here and are trying a different spin on spring cleaning. I like to donate or sell anything that is functional, the truth was there was an abundance of non-functional items we had been waiting to get rid of. I am looking forward to the big orange dumpster to haul away soon! In the mean time our garage looks better than it has since we moved in.
The trip to Yellowstone has been postponed for when gas prices are not what they are. Instead we found an awesome home on Leach Lake to rent. Several years as a kid my family vacationed to a resort up there, fond memories I have. That is up by Walker, MN a cute little town. Plus, on the way up we will likely tour Itasca State Park and walk through the Mississippi...such a fun time that is!
Needing to coordinate our summer activities. Waiting on summer school as usual. Looking forward to staffing with our PCA hours some focused shifts to work independently with each kid on their areas of needs.
Birthday month is upon me! Libby on the 30th, Reany the 5th, Adam the 8th. The nice thing of grouped birthdays, as Naomi is the only one to not share within a weeks time, is that it is a done and over with event planning. Looking at a gymnastics party for the girls, so that will be fun. I have only done home parties before and love the classics. Not that Princess Libby always gets her way, but since we do friends parties every other year we did consider it and with hosting a baby shower the following day we are looking forward to having it elsewhere for the not too bad fee.
me: i love home parties, musical chairs! they are the best, don't you like home parties?
libby: do you have to clean your room the day before your birthday for a home party? no, i do not like home parties.
She should be thankful she doesn't have 4000 square feet to manage, and last time i checked her room is always open for instructions to clean it up. Oh the life of a soon to be 8 year old!
Naomi is not even a weaner anymore. We have finished our bonding and she is a keeper! She takes a sippy and hasn't even had a bottle in a week. But the nuk, "baa" is a favorite. Her words are "baa," "ma," "maa," "ga, da, dada," come to think of it I should be working on her ending consonants. She sure is precious though. Those words are used interchangeably for various labels, but we all understand her:)
Have a peaceful day and enjoy the sunshine and earth that we have, treasure your family, help others, and be happy! God is good!
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!