Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cool Kids Sharing Shades

Don't you feel your ear getting smashed? After Naomi had her fill with these great shades from Auntie Eva big brother quickly nabbed them. And now I am not sure where I put them either. I have a tendency to hide things from myself all the time, not good with Alzheimers in my family. Oh well, I am sure they are in a good spot! Hopefully they will show up soon, I think they are stashed in my ever hungry closet. Don't worry, I won't post that task a second time:)
Minnesota spring, the snow still melting- all in one day yesterday! I think we are fully ready to appreciate spring now though, the robins told me so.
And whoops, little baby is tipping out, Naomi loves babies so much!! She is nearly obsessed with them, okay she is. She will see a picture and insist on carrying it around with her too, she is such a funny monkey!
Here comes, here comes speed racer! The pink scooter is out for good! What a happy boy! And fast too, now to just work on the bike peddling, that will be a goal for this spring. His crotch riding is about over(what?! yep, just walking the bike while sitting on it, that is my own term btw.)
And the baby has a mullet! Libby did too, wth? When all else fails, put a couple piggies in! Isn't she adorable! This outfit was Reany's, then Libby's, then I thought we were done with it. I sold it and then rebought it a few years later! The mothers of multiples sale is good for that, so basically I just rented it out for a few years! Gymboree can be used more than a handful of kids, maybe it is worth the overpriced retail, but I buy it from your garage sale and just keep cycling it:) Thanks whoever had this originally, I am looking forward to sale-ing this summer!

1 comment:

  1. I am recycling clothes through my 2 boys. I love consignment stores and sales! My DH wouldn't let our boys play with anything pink. But we are in Texas!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy! i love feedback!