that the children were intrigued by.
What a sweet boy!
Oscar!
5 months

The Katies and our babies:)
I passed up Black Friday and am minimizing the amount of gifts this year. I have only missed one other in over a decade, but me and my travel team woke up and left at 330 am still! Naomi stayed in her car seat for over 6 hours each way,
not a pipe outta her! Libby is my nanny and was there at an impulse to help out too. We made the trip in only 9 1/2 hours each way, and on the way home a Pizza Ranch stop was included. There were perfect travel conditions by way of road and companionship. Libby and I played countless games of hangman.
It was great to see my little brother Reed, his wife Katie, and their precious son Oscar!! He is just a love and kept giving Libby kisses too. She quit counting after 10! I am looking forward to him coming to visit us so everyone can love on him!
not a pipe outta her! Libby is my nanny and was there at an impulse to help out too. We made the trip in only 9 1/2 hours each way, and on the way home a Pizza Ranch stop was included. There were perfect travel conditions by way of road and companionship. Libby and I played countless games of hangman.
It was great to see my little brother Reed, his wife Katie, and their precious son Oscar!! He is just a love and kept giving Libby kisses too. She quit counting after 10! I am looking forward to him coming to visit us so everyone can love on him!
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!