Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ellie Bellie Babysitting Service


Wee! Ellie is cruising around and loved
being in the cool car with cousin
Naomi pushing!


The blanket rides were just not that amusing
for the girls.
Blanket rides can be a great thrill
and is one benefit of our
anti-carpet
theories.



New meaning of "baby blues."


Naomi really feels like a big girl around
lil' Ellie.

Mwah!
We all just loved babysitting Ellie and
hope that Eva keeps her on
call status with
Childrens
so we
can
help
babysit
another time!

Have I ever mentioned that my sister
stole her baby from Auntie?
Daddy's so smart he had
offers from many
prestigious
schools
and
he
chose
Michigan:(

Yeah for the opportunity, yeah for the big picture. Boo that Auntie
doesn't get to see this little Ellie Bellie more. But I will take what
I can get. She was so much fun and we just love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!