Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mommy Chronicles

Adam beats Luke at some little racing game for our gamecube. He is most excellent with the racing. He is figuring out the snow blower too. We try and be helpful to neighbors and those that maybe don't have one.

David is PuMpeD for a ski trip coming up. I am going to have to tell him that it may be really tough too and about the chair lift. I remember that sneaky thing being tough to get!

Aubrey is a ghost daughter, between her eager dance schedule (which is really trying since she is an alternate and not even performing:(), bad weather, travel plans, and what have yous...haven't seen the girl in a long while. Looking forward to seeing her hopefully this weekend. Hard seeing theses young women grow up and only have such a small time with them- since they are at their moms. As much as I love their mom, her and I are kinda at two different galaxies on some things.

Lexi lu, recently did some fb games and it has been determined that her purpose is to make people laugh, she is 85% popular (OMg like seriously we do not want our children thinking of that! who cares! set the standard, baby!) I believe she will have 8 children and her first baby will come at 19. Aubrey scored that her first baby would come at 35. I would love to see what that junk says about me, but I already have a slow computer and can't have that, plus- well, I won't get into that. She is really funny though and like her father, she is good at anything she wants to do.

Libby, liberachy (once asked someone to not use that nick name though because it sounded too much like "crochty" ha. She is my traving mate. She is my nanny, my bilingual angel. Who refuses to wear her nice nike tennis shoes. And I paid only $8 for them so I feel like monetarily she could get some shoes she would atleast want to wear...but the nikes are cute! I don't know why she is a big stinker on articles of clothing.

Reany had to get glasses too! Now both the girls have glasses. Her class goes to a nursing home to read to the old folks. At school she is reading "Arthur's" Pet Business or something. She is doing just great at that and is looking forward to wearing a pretty dress. The school got a grant for the kids to visit two different nursing homes for reading. Have I mentioned that my girls attend one of the best public schools my tax dollars can buy?

Noah seems to have conversations beyond his years and knows how to use that twinkle in his eye. Clearly ready for some out of the home structure, looking forward to some shifts at the Montessori next month. Seems to be interested in taking pictures and playing David's dsi.

Naomi is my chimpanzie! She has an awesome hook one leg one arm crawl thing going, and at this rate walking would slow her down! Looking forward to a visit from PT auntie to do some evaluations on her. We know a professional naturally assesses people around them, but I am curious of her muscle tendancies related to walking. I had baby casts on my feet when I was a baby, so I hope that we didn't miss anything on her. She also went to the chiropractor and has some issues with ear infection. Which now we are using special drops since 4 days of anti biotics only gave her some diaper yeast spots- which along with her hydro-doo-doo (yeah, that's official mom lingo there!) has now been corrected with some refrigerated powder DF. Am I a sucker?
Whatever works! And it seems to be. She is now sleeping more than

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!