Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Monday, July 12, 2010

Wow...and the 4th is a distant memory?

Like who said that was okay?! We have been really busy, so sorry no time for blogging. Being busy with summer is a great exchange. What have we been up to? I am going to try and post some pics and fill ya'll in. For the fourth we spent the day swimming at Grandma Ann's pool and with Luke's family. As it turned out we were up for the fireworks. We do not make promises and we like to play things by ear. I don't like bringing crabby kids places. We wound up finding a great parking spot and watched fireworks real close to their launching point. We stayed in the luxury of our van with air. Noah spiced things up by vomiting all over Libby's blanket and pillow. The most awesome part was that our washing machine got a lego stuck in it and was out of commission for some days there. Libby was glad for Wednesday when it was repaired! I was too, as we were hosting my brothers from out of state and also holding a family reunion in town, so the last thing I needed was dirty laundry all over. The puke laundry never came inside. Many things to be thankful for, and a washing machine is one of them! Stay tuned for more catch up pics and stories:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!