fyi
In between these posts here I have made 2 school lunches, half the work this week. isd742 has off this week so the girls get some momma time. Then the boys get their 842? break the week before Easter, which I seem to prefer, but the last March week and start of next month. I want to take them to the Mall of America lego place or something for a mom date. They missed out this weekend and that was part of the deal too. We are so blessed to have PCA services and they stayed back and did stuff at home. Adam made some excellent lemon bars too! On Saturday Luke drove 11 happy people to the airport for a flight to Florida. We met up at Ikea. If you can't take all your kids in one vehicle don't count on having some lavish relaxing wander through Ikea. I forgot you had to be potty trained for their free hour of child care. Then why do they have to have the big window for all the fun and then send me on my way with my (advanced, wink/wink) active 2 year old?!?!
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!