Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Monday, March 8, 2010

Difficulty to blog!














Due to life...it just seems there is a difficulty to blog! I guess getting a chance to "blog" takes more time than I have! It is worth it, especially when I see such candid moments. Here Noah, I am sure is trying to teach these kids a thing or two. There still are a couple peices that were...left behind. You'd think a travel version would be less peices! Naomi is sporting her super cute bow.















Unfortunately, I do not know what was on television! We are not big tv watchers, but something caught their eyes. Then again, David- my darling, watched a full two hours of batman in spanish once! Few part story here. Or many more within, I should say. First of all, at the time santa existed. We blew the cover this year, as Luke decided it was lying to the kids and didn't want to partake in the worldy wow of commercialism. Granted I still stuffed stockings and... got credit...woo hoo. Like how laim is the chant by a couple kids..."thank you santa," while looking dreamy into the sky. I don't remember feeling tricked when I realized there was no santa- I was just like, "where are the presents?" or, "that's all?" even though I knew that was all because I had snuck into the bags in a locked office to raid and see what everyone was getting. I am sure none of my kids will be searching for their presents. Not yet anyhow. Noah is searching my closet for a long lost treasure because Luke made the mistake of letting him in on the closet bin of gifts and that. Went to walmart for a few garage sale bins and they had 10-30$ toys for 2 and 3$! Of course that is my favorite birthday and Christmas shopping stop! Anyhow...how many stories was that? So way back when, I came into my old bedroom where the vcr was playing some movie I scored for a buck or two (like no wonder...) but here it was batman in spanish. So I said to the boys, amazed that they wouldn't have said anything by the 20 minutes into the movie, "oh wow, santa must have thought you knew spanish, David! That's funny!" About 10 or 20 minutes later, Adam came and I asked if he was done watching the show, "well I just don't understand what they are saying and, ahhgg I don't even know what they mean!!! (clearly agitated:) Gosh I love my boys!! So David watched the entire movie is spanish though. So here is why blogging is so much work, there are little little word descriptions to my life. So in the pic, Noah is like, hey getting some recliner on and I wish he could learn to pull his ear under the hats:) You wouldn't know it, but Luke is actually holding a bundle of joy there. Or semi-content at any given moment we should say.




Of course, it turned into an ordeal when Libby realized she had been bunny eared. By the time they recovered, the time had too and there was no chance for a nice sissy pic when we met grandpa and grandma at mexican village a while back.
The other funny thing is that I wish I always had my camera, why Noah let on to the presents is because that is where Luke made the appropriate exit from with his new helmet. Noah is a total boy and would often, prior to playing imaginary sports- would slap his face, crunch his eyebrows and say in a growly whisper, "helmet, helmet." So we wanted to get him a helmet, but they were like 30$. Found one for speedracer for 6$ and snatched it up. Luke is such a daddy warbucks he wanted to see or be apart of the extacticy (is that a word, Eva?, my grammar coach) and so he had to give it to him. Best pic ever is on my cell phone, Luke wearing the helmet at the BK drive through, gosh I love that man!! So life as you have it does not allow much dilly dally on the computer- and with picture and programs my luck seems to run out with technology all too often!

1 comment:

  1. not sure what you were trying to type, so it probably isn't a word! :) gotta kick out of that recap about the movie in Spanish! :)

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy! i love feedback!