Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Monday, March 8, 2010

are we going?

Is Adams words to me. When I ask him to move the lunch bags by the door since he just took them out of the fridge. He counts on his hands to try and figure it out when I then ask him how much time he has. Frustrated, he quietly blurts, "a long time, I know!" Oh what will the good Lord have in store for Adam come a few years? Or any of our kids for that matter. A wise woman of some excellent young adults said how graetful she is to not have to do it on her own and knowing that wasn't to do with her. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 Doesn't get more reassuring than that, Amen! There was a house down the block and we can see it from the top of our hill in our porch. It foreclosed (and was snatched up,) I said that would be great and the boys could live there. At ten I could call down there and be like, "who has the red car, it's lights out, or time for your friends to leave..." seriously! Only God knows and halleluia we trust him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!