Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Alive and Well

Wow! No wonder I have been wanting to blog...it's been so long I forgot what we did, that's why I love blogging for archive. The camera holds the proof! School is underway. I am a firm believer of we get what we expect from our public schools and I am comfortable with where everyone is at this year, so that feels good. Always smoothing wrinkles, that is motherhood:) Luke went back to work full time, we are getting more services to try and get ahead of some games and keep up with others! Since the newby, God has weighed some things on my heart, and I am rejoicing. In our international daydreams of serving one people in the name of Christ, people are everywhere that haven't been exposed or might not otherwise understand the relationship of God and themselves. So in all my spare time I am envisioning opportunities. Hopefully soon, yours truly, Katie Crying baby wins every time

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!