Camp Picture! Lillie needs a bow for her outfit, looks like we skipped cabin cleanup, but David is quick to help out with his baby sisters and loves on them.
David turned 15!! Amazing, that he now be so old!! He's like growing into a man, and I want my lil boy still!! Wow! That was the best of an orange cake I could come up with.
Must have been concentrating on a wish! I am still stuck that he is growing up, and that isn't fair yet!! He is a charming brother and son, he has great ideas and can be the best of helpers. He has been doing great in school and we are so happy for him! He likes biking and doing things with friends, he is thoughtful. We are blessed to have David, and he keeps us on our toes! We are glad he is our son and we take such joy in knowing that our Father in heaven has a perfect plan for his life and we will continue to steer David to great opportunities and adventures, he is awesome! Happy Birthday David!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!