I am really excited to have found a new product for my skin! I try not to whine; and this summer has been really full, there are days with several appointments and playing catchup from the last 8 years feels like a slap in the face. We haven't exactly been hanging out at the pool this summer. I am not really comfortable bringing everyone own there yet, still making some adjustments. The last two years we had the pool pass but they raised the price and...my skin.
My skin as been bad with psoriasis. My own conceal and carry permanent poison ivy. Summer time with bad skin is not fun!
Especially worse when I am pregnant or nursing, and for nearly six years that hasn't been more than a 5 month stench. I value nursing my babies to age one, if not slightly weaning at 10-11 months when they can begin having whole milk. They usually wean themselves around a year then. There is a price to pay though and this summer was the worst in my life, wort day of my life just Monday. It was painful to walk my legs were so sore, continually caring for weeping wounds. Oh Lord why I suffer, please cure this from me.
If I weren't nursing, and when I'm done nursing (it doesn't last forever some of you non nursers!) I could clear it up with a month or 2 of "biological" injections. Can cause cancer, but I think I still have an extra 30 years protection from nursing, ha teasing. It's just the only that would really work after the getting really bad, and weather sometimes matters too, but I'm not really interested in that. It has to be variables I can decide.
Dr.Chi company herbal capsules product, within 24 hours my skin began clearing, "psoriacaid," is naturally blocking my bodies ability to make any damaged, excess, skin cells! I think it is just healing now. I told Luke I can't wait to get back to wearing normal clothes, like a halter and a mini! Seriously, I would have to have really thick skin, no pun intended (hysterical,) to show any of my arms and legs. No t shirts, tanks, skirts, capris, no shorts. Pants or long skirt (who knew the maxi dress fad was a blessing? Yeah, me,) a blouse jacket or crochet long seeve, over a nursing tank. Awesome summer wardrobe, oh well, my theory was it doesn't last forever and the risks were worth the potent treatment.
I'll spare you my treatments details, but I already tan, use topical steroids, and follow rigid and annoying diets- lke the Atkins I'm on now. And then the blessing of this magic pill, herbal and safe!! Thank you Lord! And why all that suffering! Now can I start shinking too please?
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!