and everything is just way more awesome now, with ten kids! Except that it is hard for me to shower. And teenagers and toddlers schedules are not always compatible, especially when every day is a new day. And why does everything have to be so darn special for me?
Seriously, whatever a normal life is...what would that be like?
God has big plans for you and your family. You are doing big things, and it is pleasing to the Lord. In time, you are going to find your "new normal". I know your family will rally together and that your hearts are filled with love, compassion, humility and faith. God is blessing you, even if you aren't able to see it quite yet. I love ya, Katie.
I am a stay at home mom of 10 beautiful kids. I also have 2 step-daughters that we like to see as much as possible, I have entered the grandma chapter thanks to them! Life is busy and I am thankful for a great husband. We love the Lord and are blessed in many many ways. We have special needs children, so we strive to maintain balance among the household. I need more "me time" than a trip without kids to restock, I have gallon jugs of condiments in my fridge, I suffer from psoriatic arthritis and am a biologics poster child, I am a bottom dollar clearance shopper, I loved having litters of Boxer puppies, I am too cheap to buy birthday cards and they just get thrown away anyhow, I cut all my kids' hair, I wish I had more time to garden- I have failed my mother-in-laws expectations with their house we bought! I pray for patience, Luke washes the floors, I love cats, I am a substitue teacher when I want to, I teach ESL for VIPKID, I have a sharp eye for detail, and I hope you enjoy my blog!
God has big plans for you and your family. You are doing big things, and it is pleasing to the Lord. In time, you are going to find your "new normal". I know your family will rally together and that your hearts are filled with love, compassion, humility and faith. God is blessing you, even if you aren't able to see it quite yet.
ReplyDeleteI love ya, Katie.