too lazy to go look for my camera. i know i lost it somewhere downstairs. and while not a necessity, i wish to have it back. but as i move around the home i get a little sidetracked. never a boring moment here to try and get ahead. for when the time does come I'm exhausted...time for bed! they say the cobwebs don't go nowhere; but I've seen a decaying frog. lovely. There really are various culprits to bringing that guy in the house. technically the cat could have, but unlikely.
oh the cat, my beloved princess. calico cutie from cambridge. my little barn cat i domesticated because she has some wild blood in her. I went to london in 99- thanks Prince I can always remember because it was New Years. Which means Princess was born in 1998, making her this August: 13. And she's getting old. When I called the vet and said I had to bring a cat in the asked if it was Jubilee.
I said no, you put Jubilee to sleep going on a couple years here. Maybe you can update his chart. It's Princess who is starting to decline in her abilities and desires of an indoor cat.
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!