Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, April 1, 2010

thursday like a friday

Unsure if I like them.
The boys have had spring break this week. Luke has vacation next week. Reany has an appointment for the listening (feeling like I want to quit that program- 30minutes twice a day of the cd from ot.) Right after that she has her normal speech, so we canceled with Theresa and that will be our date.

Of course Naomi is a tag-along, but we don't mind. So it is 630am and the girls lunches are packed, well Reany's lunchbag is in her backpack still- I give out treats if they put them back in the cupboard, a brown bag or bag it yourself otherwise. I am taking the kids out this morning though, that should be fun. We are going to a friends and coborns. I cannot get certain items at sams club- for either price or contents.

Noah has his surgery Monday, please pray that he will do fine under surgery and will recover well. Reany shared with her class last week that ' lil Noah wont be with us much longer as he is getting put to sleep.' And I thought we just establishe the fact that Jubilee died when we put him to sleep and then buried him last summer. Lil' honey was sharing for prayer requests that Jubilee would get better several weeks; each time Libby elbowing her and trying to wisper, Jubilee is dead! He was put to sleep! Then Reany flustered would wisper, I know! That's what I'm talking about! Gotta love those girls!

Stephanie will come when Luke and I have to leave to be up there with Noah by 6AM!! Yowza, that is sooner than any of my C-Sections I think. Grandma Ann is going to relieve her when she has class to get to and Naomi will stay with me. Even at her crabbiest, having her with me is easier than taking a pump and then wondering how she is doing. I am thankful that I do not have to bring her to daycare right now and I can just hog her!!

So then today we are going to buy frosting for our sugar cookies we made yesterday. The plan is to bring them to neighbors with our Easter invite cards from church. Just never know who might need that info at that moment. God is powerful!

Reany's appointment is at 330 so I am dropping the other kids off at Michelle's and if we don't get to find dresses this morning because of time, Reany and I will go. They don't have anything I think is good enough for Easter, so time to find one! I just don't buy my girls new clothes tons, so they just love something special. They can have an Easter treat!! Some year I want to make those cookies that turn hollow overnight too, but not this year. Lukes family will join us Sunday afternoon. Busy busy. Gotta run and get the girls spring coats quick to send them off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!