Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NOAH

Noah has recovered
it didn't take real long.
I am sure the didn't expect him to want to go golfing upon
arriving home and realizing that is where everyone
else was going...or a few atleast.
He didn't want to go on the trampoline, so I think
he may
know his limits...
Luke had bumped into him and he said,
"I had surgery today!"
The nurse said he did better than most adults. He didn't so much as flinch. The only thing kind of creepy is that he was calling for me when he was going under. But I just stayed there for him,
even though they said he wouldn't remember. Maybe I shouldn't have gone with. Oh well, he is doing great and getting into stuff now! Luke is vacationing at home this week, haha... when is my week? Gotta run!
Okay I'm back. Noah was just all sweet and cuddly when he woke up, not "pissed off"
like they said he would be.
When we were getting ready to leave he asked,
Can I have a ride in the helicoptor?
We had been showing him the light in the dawn of the day when we were
going into the hospital.
He is such a honey!!

1 comment:

  1. It's like "Wow, Noah! You have a personality all your own!" I think God does give us certain personality traits; its more than just the environment that shapes people.

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy! i love feedback!