Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another one bites the dust

I am sure you are all looking for a owie picture here, but no...I am referring to another week. This past week Luke had vacation and the week before the boys had spring break. Both were nice. If I had to rank them; obviously to have Luke home is more helpful than the boys. The week with the boys brought to my attention the need for me to have some outlets set up for the summer. A part-time job sounds great! The thing is, as much as I love my kids; the summer gets too long for me and I am a better mom if I don't get eaten alive by the consistancy of the inconsistancies with some of the kids. Plus, daycare expenses are basically afforded to me for the ones that would be most difficult to find care for. We are so blessed to have our PCA services. I think I am still recovering from the few years we didn't- then again, I can't use that excuse forever!! Well for these outlets, I figure better to make money than spend it. Plus, there is something sweet about accomplishments outside the home. For some reason, my laundry pile doesn't stay low or gone! But I keep trying!! I know before from part-time jobs that the truth is I do not have an extra 12-15 hours a week; however, it SHOULD give me enough extra-cirricular to be more successful with my full time job. I love "The Mom Song" by Go Fish. So much to be said of, "if your first occupation sounds like a dream vacation, your a mom!" I am also blessed that I would have such opportunities. I have a back burner part-time job that for the fourth time they will (hopefully) hire me. Just for the summer to break things up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!