Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So this is what it looks like around our table!
Happy Birthday Aubrey is 14 and Lexi is 10. Double double digits! They are the first of birthday buddies in a year. Next to come is Libby, Reany, and Adam- all within the first week of May. Then we get a break until September- David and Noah are 4 days apart. Then Naomi's a few months away. Boom boom! I usually don't like to share cakes and I prefer to bake my own. Many times I try and make something special for the kids. Aubrey and Lexi have gotten the best of cakes, as they were here first, and of course before much chaos! They have enjoyed birthday cakes of: dolls with (pampered chef batter bowl) skirts, bears swimming in a pool, castles, a violin, a piano, basketball. The worst was a dog cake I attempted for Reany once, atleast they are edible!! The girls celebrated their birthdays and the next day Lexi even got a snowday for her birthday!
I totally forgot to mention earlier, the other members of our family. Above is Bruno, our four year old stud Boxer. He is just beautiful and if we wanted to show, I have a hard time believing he wouldn't win it all. He is great with the kids. So is Kalu, our first wedding anniversary gift, ka- katie, lu- luke. It wasn't until recently that Luke finally appreciates him for the excellent pet he is to our family. He is like a dog and follows us around, is very tolerant to toddlers, and his good looks have him many offers for second homes! Princess is not shown, she is too delicate to photograph, no; she is hiding downstairs. She doesn't trust Bruno (maybe from Luke tormenting her?!) Princess is my 12 year old calico from growing up, we lost Jubilee this summer. After 16 years he wasn't doing good. Reany still asks for prayers for him to get better...

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that Kalu...he's so darn cute. You know, it sure would be a pity of Naomi grew up alergic to him or something ;) Er, wait, we must be one of the second home offers your talking about?!? haha, keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy! i love feedback!