Lexi lives with her mom in Albany. Unfortunately we only get her and Aubrey every other weekend. We have come to terms that 4 days a month is better than nothing, and as they mature hopefully they can appreciate the differences of our homes and choose what is best. She is really smart and likes the baby. She is the baby (for another month) at her mom's and so sometimes she has issues at our house. Luke and I met before she was even born and I have known her since she was just a month old. Her special song is, "lexi loo, lexi lee, lexi monica (her middle name) cutie, go to sleep, baby girl." I used to sing her that when I was the only one to get her to sleep on our weekends.
Libby is fluent in spanish, not bad for a 6 year old. I do have braging rights! She has a great imagination and is very practical and helpful. I don't know what I would do without her. She is a natural born leader and quick thinker. She reads excellent for her age in English, despite only being taught in Spanish. She loves to play teacher. After 4 years of combo classes, she didn't want to dance and is doing only gymnastics. She is very sensitive and loves attention!
Noah, the ham. He is the craziest 2 year old ever! Very fun and full of imagination. His rider worm is anything from a four wheeler, snowmobile, racecar, mortorcycle, and even an ambulance once. His stick pony is a rifle, golf club, or bat. He can even bat at imaginary balls! He keeps me on my toes and loves the baby, is an awesome big brother.
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
So fun!! I look forward to getting to know your kids better! :)
ReplyDelete