Since I am new to this, I didn't get the pictures on like I wanted. I am sure at some point it will be made up for!
Aubrey is turning into a great young lady. She is a genuine and bubbly girl. This year she did danceline for Albany Pawettes. After years of wishing the girls could be in extra cirricular activities, this was the mother load and she had 8am practices New Years weekend even. For a couple months we forfieted half of our weekends for her events. But, it was a rewarding experience for her and she will do it again next year. She fell from a 2 story window when she was 4, so she is a miracle in itself and we are excited to see what God has in store for her, hoping that she is able to follow the good path. Do as I say not as I did, the heartaches have been hers too. It would be awesome to live next door to them, but years ago their mom took them to Albany and plans to stay:(
Adam is the other teenager, no matter what age he acts:) He has come a long way, since when we got him at 8, he didn't even know his alphabet. He is autistic though, so there are some caps with his involvements. He does like youth group this year, the academic pressure is now relaxed. There was light at the end of the tunnel! He likes golf and will do his 3rd year, so what if 9 holes are in the 100s? He loves to help cook- more than I like another in my kitchen, poor kid. But I do let him help some and have even directed him with ragu spaghetti- and everyone liked it. That was a date night, so I got something better. He still hasn't held Naomi, but we are not too worried. She will steal his heart soon!
Reany, short for Norean. She is a delightful, resilient, eager girl. She loves dance and is in the top of her class, always has been. She is very coordinated, has no fear, a high pain tolerance, and poor spacial judgement. Cartwheels are not allowed in the house, you can imagine why. She can even do a one handed cartwheel! She is learning to read better than we would have imagined and years of therapy seem to pay off at that! She has been with us since 15 months, Libby is 5 days older than her. They are the best of friends, usually. One friend says that younger doesn't always mean better, but it does mean longer. Haha
29 Weeks (Eden)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't be shy! i love feedback!