Easter 2016

Easter 2016

Monday, January 20, 2014

wow! catch up time

As I was deleting the many bad pictures from the camera before loading them to the computer, I wondered and assumed that I had made birthday posts for my fall boys. Shame on momma! In my defense, the last posting, over 8 weeks ago, was when we learned of and got a placement of a newborn. They always change things up on a household, expecially without been prepping and planning for the addition! We have been surviving, and they (a 7 year old too,) are gone for a couple days and here I am. The lesson here is that my eight are not so tough afterall:) and that we will really enjoy the baby that we ARE preparing for this July. BOOM, BABY ANNOUNCEMENT. As life goes on I have become less and less fond of the social networking sites and will likely not be making much commotion about having another baby. My heart goes out to so many grieving miscarriages and infertility. This will be our last bio child, my 5th c-section, and we are excited! Feb. 10 we find out who will be sharing rooms with who, basically if Noah will ever get a roomate;) Catch Up postst to come: 4 birhdays and then some

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy! i love feedback!